Tails 1.3.1 emergecy release fixes security issues Posted on Mar 23, 2015 11:31 am Tails 1.3.1, is out. This is an emergency release, triggered by anbluecollarpc
*Three ways to run Windows software in Linux* ITworld In today's open source roundup: How to run Windows software in your favorite Linux distribution. Plus:linuxducks
*Windows 10's Secure Boot requirement could make installing Linux a big headache* PCWorld The arrival of UEFI caused some anxiety in the Linux community a fewlinuxducks
For WINDOWS Security VISIT OUR PC SECURITY SITE BlueCollarPC.US
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR RSS FEED-> https://groups.google.com/forum/feed/linuxducks/msgs/rss.xml?num=15
- Operating Systems
- May 13, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.