PHP Programme -A Chance to make your Career rise to new heights!!

  • ipsrktm
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006

      |||---------------- Greetings from IPSR Career Center!! ---------------|||

      We have been receiving lot of enquiries from IT Companies with demand for PHP professionals. Thanks for those who have responded to our advertisements and vacancy listing. We have supplied a good number of PHP Professionals, but still the industry demand is not fully met.!

      Considering this  Supply Demand Gap,  IPSR Career Center joins hand with IPSR Training Division, a sister concern in the IPSR group and `Redhat GLS' award winners in India for 2004,2005 , in offering industry oriented PHP Program.

      IPSR training Division will be offering a PHP programme

      ·        Of one  month duration

      ·        As per industry requirements  and standards

      ·       With Redhat Certification

      ·        Direct Clearing to attend IPSR Career Center placement drives plus our Client Interviews.

      If you are interested, send your interest to training@... with subject line "PHP Interested" before 18th, September. Aptitude tests will be on September last week.

      We request you to make use of this Excellent opportunity!

      Regards

      IPSR Career Center Team