Re: [linux_forensics] Re: Linux on Laptops

  • Enda Cronnolly
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2004
      from the specs of the M5200 that notebook uses an Intel 855GME graphics
      controller, which is supported by linux it appears. The following howto will
      let you get Debian onto it using knoppix, including all you need to know to
      shrink your existing windows partitions etc.

      http://www.visionary-networks.com/howto/s6210.html

      Regards,

      -Enda.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 14, 2004
        Thanks Enda. Sorry for the delayed response. I've been out of my
        office for the last week or so.
        I appreciate your response, because I'm still playing with this issue.
        I've tried several suggestions, with no success, but then again, I'm
        still a newbie. If you come up with any other Ideas. I'll take them.
        Thanks.

        -Luis

        >>> enda@... 7/5/2004 3:49:39 AM >>>