AIR 2.0.0 is online

  • Nanni Bassetti
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2010
      Yesterday we launched AIR 2.0.0 (Automated Image and Restore)
      A new version of AIR has been released. The primary change is that it now
      supports the dc3dd imager and doing 2 hashing algorithms
      http://air-imager.sourceforge.net/
      Dr. Nanni Bassetti
      Consulente Informatico
      http://www.nannibassetti.com/
      CAINE Project Manager http://www.caine-live.net
      Selective File Dumper - http://sfdumper.sourceforge.net/
      AIR team partner - http://air-imager.sourceforge.net/

      --
      Io utilizzo la versione gratuita di SPAMfighter. Siamo una comunità di 6 milioni di utenti che combattono lo spam.
      Sino ad ora