SFDumper 2.0 looking for beta tester

  • Nanni Bassetti
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2009
      Me and Mr. Denis Frati have just finished to implement the latest release of
      Selective File Dumper, SFDumper for friends;)

      What's new?

      Now the software works on device and on RAW / EWF / AFF and split images
      files.
      The output is more orderly and clean.
      There are no more errors due to output of the orphans files.
      It can be run in "command line" or in interactive mode (the old way of
      SFDumper).
      There is the possibility to operate best on images/device with the file
      system hfs / hfs + using the feature made available by Snapshots of the
      SleuthKit.
      There are numbers indicating the progress of work, while the software is
      running.
      These important innovations have eliminated the problems of recovery of some
      files and made the tool much more flexible and powerful.

      For everything .... AAA BETA TESTER LOOKING FOR: write to tester.sfdumper @
      denisfrati.it to run as tester and we will send to you the BETA of the
      SFDumper 2.0.
      All those who chose to give us a feedback, will be mentioned on the site of
      http://sfdumper.sourceforge.net
      Dott. Nanni Bassetti
      http://www.nannibassetti.com/
      CFI - http://www.cfitaly.net
      INDAGINI DIGITALI - http://www.lulu.com/content/1356430
      Selective File Dumper - http://sfdumper.sourceforge.net/

      --
      Io utilizzo la versione gratuita di SPAMfighter. Siamo una comunità di 6 milioni di utenti che combattono lo spam.
      Sino ad ora
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2009
        Dear Mr Bassetti,

        I'm an investegator for the Belgium Police in Kortrijk (Belgium). I like to be a beta tester for your new product SFDumper.

        Please send me a version of this script.

        Thanks

        Nolf Francis
        Hoofdinspecteur Computer Crime Unit Kortrijk