Re: [linux_forensics] More need help with SMART

  • Mada R Perdhana
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009
      thanks a lot dude

      I'm on my way

      "Never Trust an Operating System You don't have the Source for..."
      "Closed Source for device Driver are ILLEGAL and not Ethical... act!"
      "Isn't it, MS Windows a real multitasking OS?, Why? 'Cause It can boot and crash simultaneously!"

      Homepage : www.mrp-bpp.net
      Gmail Account :mrp.bpp@...

      Dari: farmerdude <subscribe@...>
      Topik: Re: [linux_forensics] More need help with SMART
      Kepada: linux_forensics@yahoogroups.com
      Tanggal: Selasa, 31 Maret, 2009, 10:49 AM

      Perhaps your SMART issue is better served at the SMART forum?

      http://www.smartfor ensics.net/

      Cheers!

      farmerdude

      http://www.onlinefo rensictraining. com