ntfs streams

  • t1ck_t0ck
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2003
      Does anyone know of a linux utility for finding/listing NTFS streams?
      Something similar to sysinternals utility:

      http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/misc.shtml#Streams

      Thanks,

      t.t.
    • t1ck_t0ck
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2003
        damn it. My new mantra: "google before you post, google before you
        post..."

        Sleuthkit/Autopsy of course.

        "Displays the details and contents of all attributes for NTFS files.
        This includes all Alternate Data Streams and even the contents of the
        standard attributes such as $STANDARD_INFORMATION."

        Hey, at least it's in the archives now.

        sorry,

        t.t.
      • asrdata
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2003
          --- In linux_forensics@yahoogroups.com, "t1ck_t0ck" <t1ck_t0ck@y...>
          wrote:
          > Does anyone know of a linux utility for finding/listing NTFS
          streams?
          > Something similar to sysinternals utility:
          >
          > http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/misc.shtml#Streams
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > t.t.

          http://www.asrdata.com/SMART/index.html
        • Ernie Baca
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2003
            And I must say SMART works very well. A must of any linux tool box.

            Thanks,
            Ernie Baca
            Www.linux-forensics.com
            ebaca@...