The DC3 Digital Forensics Challenge is a call to the digital forensics
community to pioneer new investigative tools, techniques and
A few of the challenges you may face include:
* Audio Steganography
* Steganography using S-Tools
* Password Cracking
* Image Analysis: Real vs. CG
* Data Carving: Linux LVM Interpretation
* Data Acquisition: Boot a dd Image
* Data Acquisition: Boot a Split dd Image
* Media Recovery: Compact-disc
* Media Recovery: Floppy Diskette
* Keylog Cracking
* Metadata Extraction
* and more...
The winning team will receive invitational government travel orders
based on government per diem (air fair, lodging, meals, and paid
conference fees) for up to 4 (four) members to the 2007 Departmnet of
Defense Cyber Crime Conference <http://www.dodcybercrime.com/
> in St.
Each member of the winning team will also receive a plaque as well as
formal recognition at the conference.
Check it out! Packets are being shipped now and it's completely free!
For more information visit their website: www.dc3.mil/challenge
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]