Conversions for Forensic Purposes

  • Chris Muller
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi everybody.

      Please accept my appology in advance. This message smells a bit of
      spam -- but I do believe it presents a useful resource to members of
      this group. (me!)

      I'm not a computer forensics expert, but have been doing conversions
      for nearly 30 years. Often these are connected with litigation or
      investigation. I've actually worked on data from "WWW". (No, not the
      web; Watergate, Whitewater and WorldCom. :-)

      So if media conversion or custom conversion programming is part of
      one of your investigations, please keep my company in mind. Thanks.

      Chris Muller
      www.mullermedia.com
    • Dave Dittrich
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005

        --
        Dave Dittrich Information Assurance Researcher,
        dittrich@... The iSchool

        PGP key http://staff.washington.edu/dittrich/pgpkey.txt
        Fingerprint FE97 0C57 0843 F3EB 49A1 0CD0 8E0C D0BE C838 CCB5