administrivia

  • endacronnolly
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      You may or may not have noticed, but some changes have
      taken place over the weekend.

      The complete list archives have been obtained (thanks to
      all who submitted, and esp Kelly Hall who had diligently
      gathered them all), and I finally got around to html'ing
      them and posting them. Over the course of the weekend,
      Google got its hands on them, and the newly fixed google
      site search works a treat, and the pearls of wisdom are
      now globally reachable and searcable.

      Complete archives for the list available at:
      http://indigo.ie/~enda/listarchives

      I've tar'd and bzip'd the 20 megs of html archives, and
      made that available for download to anyone that wants it.
      Its available as a 1.95Mb download from
      http://indigo.ie/~enda/listarchives/linuxlist.tar.bz2
      feel free to download and host / archive them if you're
      paranoid about their availability.

      Now that the "search for the archives" is over, the list
      homepage has been modified. The rules regarding SPAM
      have been added to
      http://indigo.ie/~enda/linux_forensics.html

      comments? suggestions? mail me!

      -Enda.