C-Forge Ide For Linux

  • Nevin Kaplan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 1998
      Dear Linux User,

      We have constructed an extremely powerful, flexible and intuitive
      programming environment for Linux. C-Forge supports full-cycle, team
      software development in several languages - more are added every day.
      C-Forge offers unparalleled value with features available only in development
      environments costing thousands of dollars. We think you will be very impressed
      with our software. Please visit our web site and try our free evaluation
      package.
      If you have any questions or feedback please don't hesitate to email me
      directly at nevin@...

      Sincerely,
      Nevin Kaplan, Director of Marketing
      Code Forge, Inc.