Re: more questions about X

  • Ed McMan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 1998
      Ok I'm definately no expert on x ;) But I do know a lot about irc.
      BitchX works in the linux shell and it is also runnable in X, you can
      get it at www.bitchx.com

      ---The Chegonian <UEI0293327010@...> wrote:

      > From: "The Chegonian" <UEI0293327010@...>
      >
      > Hi:
      > I'm here another time with some new questions.
      > - Where can i find Aftersteps or Enlightenment??
      > - Can i install them in redhat?
      > - How i can connect to an irc server with linux?
      >
      > thanks everybody and especially to Zero.

      > -----------
      > Hey Mr. Bartender, you make my heart surrender!!!! :-)
      > (Laurel
      Aitken)

      ==
      From, EdMcMan
      Check out AustNet the IRC Network (irc.austnet.org)
      http://www.geocities.com/~eddie798/irc/irc.html
      CL in TimesSquare for GeoCities
      :) Happy :( Sad }:< Dog face :< Another Dog face }:( Mad
      :P Sticking tounge out =) Smiling while your sleeping (: backwards
      Also look at my Linux mailing list, to subscribe point your browser to
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/linux
    • Ze ro
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 1998
        Ya id have to agree Bitchx is an awsome way to irc, ummmm to if you want
        information on windowmangers heres the link you need

        [-every single windowmanger avlabile-]
        http://www.plig.org/xwinman/

        its a site that lists all the window mangers including afterstep and
        enlightnement but heres the enlightenment home page , cause all i got to
        say is it rules check out the screen shots they speak for themselfs

        [-enlightenment-] -- http://www.enlightenment.org/

        [-windowmaker screen shots page-]
        http://outland.cyberwar.com/~gonja/windowmaker.html

        [-aftersteps-] -- http://www.afterstep.org/

        laters from the kid that can't spell available