Re: changing colors

  • Wayne Harris
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 1999
      Type xterm -fg color -bg color &. where color is from a choice of
      olors, -fg changes foreground colors and -bg changes background colors. Try
      this one I liked: xterm -fg LawnGreen -bg IndianRed &. I don't know where
      your file of colors are but mine are found in a file called rgb.txt.

      Wayne Harris in
      New Hampshire