Star Office 5 from PC plus

  • Gary Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 1999
      Hi,
      Is there anyone else trying to load Staroffice 5 from the PC plus cover
      disc?
      I'm having problems untaring the file Linux_oem_01.tar
      I'm using the command
      tar xfv /cdrom/linux/staroffice5/linux_oem_01.tar

      I'm new to linux so if there are any obvius errors, well I'm sure you'll
      understand, I'm using Linux unleashed, and redhat guide for ref.

      Gary