Re: Fw: [linux] Chipmunk BASIC

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 16, 2013
      On 09/16/2013 10:37 AM, Joan Leach wrote:

      > Weird, sorry for top posting, but the attached was not what Yahoo showed
      > me on screen as your reply could not load, perhaps like Thad reported it
      > was text based? Could a possible cure be to link to another text reply
      > forum or list with your answer to questions? Or to do what I just did?
      >
      > For me, I have to watch for Yahoo at random jumping my font sizing
      > around...drives me crazy!!
      >
      > Joan in Reno

      Joan--
      I don't know what reply you couldn't see. I am including you on this
      reply, so even if the yahoos at Yahoo don't publish it, you'll see it.

      The message might have been that thanx to your previous posts, I have
      found a chipmunk basic forum that is apparently still alive, and joined
      it. So thank you for your help.

      --doug
      --
      Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides.
      --A.M.Greeley
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 17, 2013
        [moderator note]

        I corrected the top posting.  Please look at the articles linked on the list's home page about posting.  On this list, we use inline posting, that is, answer point A after point A, point B after point B, and so on.
        Also, we do our best to trim when possible (which wasn't a problem in this case.)

        > After six months Yahoo delete accounts due to inactivity. It happened to
        > me, I CBA to create another account so I'm just leaving this one asis.

        I assume that you are talking about user accounts. They Yahoo certainly does not pay attention to Yahoo Groups that have had no activity for years and are loaded with spam. I doubt that anyone would go after individual accounts.

        Jim