DreamStudio 12.04.3 released today 27-JUNE-2013

  • Thad Floryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      At DistroWatch today: http://distrowatch.com/7932

      Dick MacInnis has announced the release of DreamStudio 12.04.3, the
      latest update of the project's Ubuntu-based distribution with a
      collection of applications for music production, video editing and
      graphics design: "We're proud to announce the official release of
      DreamStudio Unity 12.04.3. Now with over 100,000 downloads, our latest
      release makes this the best open source software suite for graphics,
      audio, and especially video editing. Here are some of the latest
      features: the long-awaited Lightworks for Linux beta is included in a
      special 64-bit installation ISO image; CinePaint 1.0; Ardour 3.2
      includes not only MIDI recording, editing, and plugins, but also a new
      video track; Cinelerra 4.4 - the original professional-grade editing
      and compositing software for Linux; SlowMoVideo 0.3 - the latest
      version of this excellent software no longer requires NVIDIA hardware
      and makes incredibly fluid videos...."

      Full release announcement:

      http://dreamstudio.dickmacinnis.com/dreamstudio-unity-12-04-3-official-release/

      64-bit download (2.974MB):