Re: HEADS UP: YAHOO IDIOTS DROPPING POSTED ARTICLES RIGHT AND LEFT

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2013
      --- In linux@yahoogroups.com, "jleach728@..." <jleach728@...> wrote:
      > --- In linux@yahoogroups.com, "thad_floryan" <thad@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm not even sure this message will appear in the group.
      > >
      > > Thad
      > >
      > Hi Thad,
      >
      > It came through for me...

      Hi Joan,

      4 hours and 6 minutes after I posted it using the web interface which
      "should" have been nearly instantaneous. Clearly Yahoo is introducing
      new crap-/mal-ware into production today again without any testing.

      IDIOTS. Yahoo deserves to belly-up.

      3 other articles I posted before that one have still not appeared; I
      will not be posting or replying until those articles show up or the
      Sun goes nova -- whichever appears first.

      Let's see if this article appears; posted from the web interface at
      10:05 pm PDT Thursday 27-JUNE-2013.