Fiber optic connector identification cheat sheet 32kB PDF

  • Thad Floryan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2013
      As fiber becomes ubiquitous in the data center you'll note there are
      several types of fiber connections in common use. A simple reference
      document that I cobbled-up from pictures in a vendor's email ad can be
      found here (1 page, 32kB):

      I was considering using fiber for portions of my recent LAN upgrade
      to all-gigabit but all the fiber transceivers I have are limited to
      100Mbps so that put a stop to that plan. :-)