Re: New file uploaded to linux

    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 4, 2013
      --- In linux@yahoogroups.com, linux@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the linux
      > group.
      >
      > File : /domain-check.txt
      > Uploaded by : thad_floryan <thad@...>
      > Description : shell script to query domain expiry status; see
      > group message #62710 for more info
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:

      Ignore the previous message announcing 'domains.txt' -- that was an
      error due to Yahoo's two-column 'Browse' display and me needing to
      get some sleep. :-)

      The correct file is domain-check.txt as stated above.

      Thad
    • linux@yahoogroups.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 4, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the linux
        group.

        File : /TA_DDos_Binary___Bot_IptabLes_v6_US.pdf
        Uploaded by : thad_floryan <thad@...>
        Description : Akamai/ProLexic IptabLes/IptabLex DDoS Bots report detailing massive attacks on Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS and Red Hat systems by the Chinese affecting Apache Tomcat, Apache Struts and Elasticsearch

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        thad_floryan <thad@...>