Yahu preparing yet another Super-Blooper FUBAR SNAFU right now

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13 7:16 PM
      This notice just began appearing at Yahoo:

      " We're upgrading our systems and some functions of
      " Yahoo! Groups will be unavailable for a few hours.
      " Emails sent to your groups will be delivered late
      " during this time. Thank you for your patience and
      " understanding.

      Sigh. Bend over and grab your ankles again; groups
      will probably be down for the rest of the month if
      past SNUFUs are any indication.

      Thad

      This message posted via the Web since my email hasn't
      arrived yet.