Mozilla mucking with menus in Firefox 19.0.2

  • Thad Floryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013
      As I'm reading almost everywhere today, here's a sampling:

      " I think he means that the option to view source was removed from
      " the Menus, as was the option to open location. (^L) That the
      " control codes still work is OK, but since they are totally
      " undocumented, pretty useless, and I suspect that those control
      " codes will also dissapear in future releases, since "noone uses
      " those features anymore".

      and

      " Hmmm, running Firefox 19.0.2 and a Ctrl+u shows the source
      " without problem for me.

      and

      " Or maybe it was moved to Tools->Web Developer->Page source

      and

      " not a reason to remove it from the View menu though

      Hmmm, the ^U (Ctrl-U) tip works in 16.0.2, too. Good to know to save
      some time and just another reason to stay with 16.0.2 which doesn't
      have the back door.