openSUSE 12.3 released 13-MARCH-2013

  • Thad Floryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013
      At Distrowatch today: http://distrowatch.com/7756

      openSUSE 12.3, the latest version of the popular Linux distribution
      for desktops and servers, has been released: "Dear contributors,
      friends and fans: the latest release of the openSUSE distribution,
      version 12.3, is ready for you. After six months of hard work, we
      are happy to bring you the best mix that free and open-source
      software has to offer with our unique green sauce - stable, friendly
      and fun. As this was a shorter-than-normal release cycle, much
      attention went into the details so we can now give you a quality
      packed product. This release of world's most powerful and flexible
      Linux distribution puts the finishing touches on our boot
      infrastructure and package management, a bright polish to your
      desktop and a touch of cloud for your server."

      Release announcement:

      http://news.opensuse.org/2013/03/13/opensuse-12-3-free-open-and-awesome/

      Release Notes:

      https://www.suse.com/releasenotes/x86_64/openSUSE/12.3/