Re: Slightly OT: The SysAdmin Song

    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2012
      --- In linux@yahoogroups.com, ed <ed@...> wrote:
      > [...]
      > It's a bit old (well a lot old), still nice to listen to now and then.
      >
      > Also, quite well brandished are the openbsd songs, shame Debian and the
      > like don't produce music (that I'm aware of so please correct me if
      > I'm wrong). The openbsd songs and artwork are always nice to look
      > forward to, even though many of the releases I've not installed.

      Here's a catchy tune (this one with lyric subtitles) from PORTAL --
      its endgame song:

      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal_%28video_game%29>

      with info about the song:

      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Still_Alive>

      used as a tribute to the Amiga of which I was a developer, helped
      run FAUG [First Amiga's Users Group], and ran BAADGE [Bay Area Amiga
      Developer's GroupE] at SLAC:

      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLAC_National_Accelerator_Laboratory>

      because I knew someone at SLAC who'd let us use their HUGE main A/V
      auditorium for our meetings. Here is the tune with subtitled lyrics:

      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRVnGMHhuLo>

      :-)