Re: Are You Struggling with Unit Testing C/C++ Code in Linux?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2011
      REPOST due to yet another Yahu FUBAR SNAFU; I'm not seeing any new
      messages in any of my groups for more than 24 hours now.

      --- In linux@yahoogroups.com, Robert C Wittig <wittig.robert@...> wrote:

      > On 7/11/2011 8:49 AM, J wrote:
      >
      > > Part of me wants to scream spam, but it's quite topical spam at
      > > least ;-) And as a test tools developer, I may actually check
      > > this out ... maybe. Though all our tools are written in Python,
      > > not C or C++...
      >
      > Well, I approved it, so it *can't* be spam. :)

      And I would have approved it, too, had I been awake. :-)

      Back when Avi joined the group, I sent him an email containing:
      "
      " I took a quick look at your company's webpage and it's very
      " interesting; you might want to post an introductory message to the
      " group as I'm sure there will be many persons interested in what
      " you're doing.

      > Having worked for years in C/C++ (no training wheels, but it gives
      > you all the rope you need to hang yourself) it resonated with me.

      There seems to be a dearth of programmers here which is a big surprise
      given how one needs to be able to write scripts and even short C/C++
      programs to solve certain types of linux system problems.