Re: [linux] Are You Struggling with Unit Testing C/C++ Code inLinux?

  • J
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2011
      On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 10:00, Avi Hein <avi@...> wrote:
      > On 7/11/2011 8:49 AM, J wrote:
      >
      >> Part of me wants to scream spam, but it's quite topical spam at least
      >> ;-) And as a test tools developer, I may actually check this out...
      >> maybe. Though all our tools are written in Python, not C or C++...
      >>
      > Robert wrote:
      >

      > Well, I approved it, so it *can't* be spam. :)

      Avi,

      Thanks for clarifying... and please understand that I simply said part
      of me was thinking that... (I get a lot of messages like that on an
      unrelated group I own that actually ARE spam). However, as I also
      said (and I think it's in agreement with Robert), as a tools developer
      it resonates with me as well... even if it's based on C/C++ which I
      haven't touched in a few years now... should be interesting :-)

      So please don't take offense Avi, none was really intended.

      Cheers,

      Jeff