Re: [linux] Putin Orders Russian Move to GNU/Linux

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2010
      On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 09:40:57AM -0800, Alexandru Fira wrote:
      >   Good article and even more interesting comments !

      I thought the jokes were the best part of the comments---though it might
      be a US thing. (The whole, In Russia noun verb "you" whereas the normal
      is you verb noun. For example a bear chasing a man, and the caption, In
      Russia, bear hunts you.)

      I think I liked in Russia, source opens you.

      Of course, one could picture the typical tech support call.

      I can't view your site.

      What operating system are you using?

      Linux.

      I'm sorry, we only support Windows and OS X. Mr. Putin, do you expect
      us to support Linux too?

      No, (with little laugh, ala Goldfinger), I expect you to die.

      Xander: And they say that young people don't learn
      anything in high school nowadays, but I've learned to be afraid.