Re: [linux] Request CDs Ubuntu and Kubuntu

  • Jorge Pinckney
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2010
      I thanks to everybody in the list for the help
      I have received a message from info@...
      I did use this address in 2008 when I received the last CDs
      I was writing for a few days recently and no answer, but today in the morning I received a message finally, so, I hope get my request
      Thanks to everybody again
      Gog bless to all of you
      Jorge

      From: "G. Stewart" <grs.ygroups@...>
      Sender: linux@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 17:53:37
      To: <linux@yahoogroups.com>

      On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 12:38:02 -0400, J <dreadpiratejeff@...> wrote:

      > You can also simply google for something like "Buy Ubuntu CD"

      Quoting the OP: "I have not access to Internet in muy country"

      --
      G. Stewart - grs.ygroups@...

      Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.