Monitor bandwidth of multiple servers viewable on single Web front end

  • Agnello George
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2010
      Hi

      we have multiple servers which have high volume of data that flow in and
      out of our server and we are able to monitor these individually using the
      MTRG open source graph . But i need ( or if i need ) to write a cgi script
      on a server that collects the mrtg data from the rest of the server and
      displays them in one single front end .Typically it would be a bar graph
      where each server would display data flow out and data flow in for s
      single day ( 24 hrs ) . Is there already a open source tool that already
      does this or would i really need to write a script or if there is a module
      already available could you suggest one or any website or link you could
      refer me to .

      --
      Regards
      Agnello D'souza