Help with Rocks (or some form of clustering) install on existing infrastructure?

  • Scott R. Ehrlich
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2009
      I have an isolated LAN I'd like to get Rocks installed on, comprised of out of
      box systems:

      - RHEL 5.0 64-bit (possibly to become the head node)

      - CentOS 5.2 64-bit

      According to the install documentation that I've read for Rocks 5.1, everything
      seems to point to building a machine from scratch. Is it possible to add Rocks
      to an existing, production setup? If so, what is the best way to do so?

      Thanks.

      Scott