Great news: new Linux/Solaris/FreeBSD drivers from NVIDIA

  • Thad Floryan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2009
      Will wonders never cease?

      While checking NVIDIA's site a few minutes ago to see if there was
      anything new, I found they have an entire new slew of updated drivers
      for just about any/every system including Linux 32-bit and 64-bit,
      Solaris x86/x64, and FreeBSD x86.

      I'm grabbing them all and just now reading the release notes for the
      32-bit Linux, the drivers are current as of March 30, 2009.

      Downloads are available here:

      <http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us>
    • ed
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2009
          On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 07:43:41AM -0000, Thad Floryan wrote:
          > Will wonders never cease?
          >
          > While checking NVIDIA's site a few minutes ago to see if there was
          > anything new, I found they have an entire new slew of updated drivers
          > for just about any/every system including Linux 32-bit and 64-bit,
          > Solaris x86/x64, and FreeBSD x86.
          >
          > I'm grabbing them all and just now reading the release notes for the
          > 32-bit Linux, the drivers are current as of March 30, 2009.
          >
          > Downloads are available here:
          >
          > <http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us>

          Excellent. Thank you.

          Xander: Hmm, and we thought just because we didn't have any
          money or any
          place to go, this'd be a lackluster evening.
          Willow: I know! We could go to the Bronze, and sneak in our own tea
          bags and
          ask for hot water.
          Xander: Hop off the outlaw train, Will, before you land us all in
          jail.