Converting ipfw.conf to iptables?

  • Scott R. Ehrlich
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      I recently received an ipfw.conf file from a friend's BSD box I was asked to
      translate to Linux's iptables. From what I've seen thus far, CentOS has
      /etc/sysconfig/system-config-securitylevel that doesn't seem that expansive.

      I haven't fully ventured into the Ubuntu firewall config, yet.

      What is the best, easiest way to perform the conversion for both CentOS (5,
      5.2) and Ubuntu (8.04, 8.10).

      Thanks.

      Scott