JOBS AT WWW.CNET.COM

  • Sean Lally
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 1998
      >lol wow, a company asking to advertise on my list...sure :) I think
      >CNet is a great service so go ahead. Thanks for asking before too ;)

      That's right CNET is looking for technology professionals. We are not a
      Linux environment however we are a Solaris environment. We have great
      positions open in network and systems administration , software
      engineering, database engineering and SQA. For complete descriptions go to
      www.cnet.com/jobs We are located in San Francisco in some of the coolest
      office space imaginable. We offer great projects, technology, salary,
      benefits and stock options.

      check us out, we are the best

      sean

      CNET is hiring!