Re: [linux] MP3 Players?

  • Allen D. Tate
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 16 5:34 AM
      > > I've been getting frigging pissed off with the ipod nano lately, and
      > > am also looking for something as a replacement.
      >
      > I've never even considered one. I only bought a portable CD player
      > less than a year ago.

      If it helps, I have a Sandisk Sansa e280 8GB MP3 player that you plug in
      and it's seen as a mass storage device. You drag & drop your MP3 (wma's
      play too) files into the MUSIC directory/folder and it works. Easy to do
      with no software installation.
      --
      Allen D. Tate
      Head of Computer Services

      http://www.ohio.lib.in.us/ (Library Home Page)
      http://www.linuxinlibraries.com/ (Linux In Libraries)

      The views expressed in this message are not necessarily
      those of the Ohio Township Public Library System.