mtdram.c

  • mnoman_ashraf
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2007
      Hello everyone,
      I m new to Linux and facing some difficulties in compiling and loading
      mtdram.c ... Actually i don't know the commands.... if u please
      provide me some info. i will be really thankful to u....
      Thanx
      waiting for response....
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2007
        On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 18:09:21 -0000
        "mnoman_ashraf" <mnoman_ashraf@...> wrote:

        > I m new to Linux and facing some difficulties in compiling and loading
        > mtdram.c ... Actually i don't know the commands.... if u please
        > provide me some info. i will be really thankful to u....

        To compile a .c file:

        $ gcc -Wall mtdram.c -o mtdram

        HTH.

        --
        The DSL to the bedroom is breakdancing because of a faulty regex.
        The Script Kiddy is trying to be EBITDA positive by the end of the year.