Using FrostWire on my Ubuntu Linux

  • doronavz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      Hey everyone i have just now joined this group and i have been having
      a probleom using frostwire in my ubuntu linux version and it wont
      allow me to play the songs i have got on it. I have tried
      everything can think of and it still wont work and sometimes it does
      work. I want to use limewire but i cant on linux for some odd reason
      even though i tried. I am new to using linux and i am use to using
      windows 98, xp. Also i noticed when i try to type in the search
      area, like, artist for a example it wont let me type and so i have to
      go connect to a chat room in fw in order to do so. I chat alot in
      yahoo instant messenger under the name of coronavz or vrgzt1100 in
      aol instant messenger if anbody would like to meet me in either.

      Ed