Re: [linux] SCO OPEN SERVER 6.0

    Message 1 of 4 , May 7 2:31 PM
      On Mon, 7 May 2007 21:17:31 +0200
      Godwin Stewart <gstewart@...> wrote:

      > Naq lbh xabj nobhg guvf... ubj? :)

      yby - v xabj fbzr irel vzzbeny jbzra...

      i have to admit, i did not come up with that quote on my own... it was
      around on #linuxwarez@efnet about 10 years ago... there's been a
      general decline in interest for sco for as long as i've been using
      linux at least... i can probably say the same for QNX, i never even
      hear about QNX these days...

      the only commercial unix that seems to be gaining popularity is
      SunOS.

      --
      The SCSI Controller to the cell tower is fscking because of nurf
      herders. Verizon is ordering a pizza.