video CD

  • Bhasker C V
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
      Hi,
      I have 4 video CDs ripped (AVSEQ01.DAT - RIFF ). I want to join all
      these and create a video DVD. Is there a good software which can do
      this for me ? I tried dvdauthor but then it is too compilicated to use
      and create the XML file. I also tried QDVDAuthor, in vain. I want some
      opensource mentod of converting the RIFF to MPEG1 and then authoring
      into DVD. Can someone help me please ?

      thanks

      Bye
      Bhasker C V
      Registered Linux user: #306349
      The box said "Requires Windows 95, NT, or better", so I installed Linux.
      My death day: 29th Oct 2046 @ http://www.deathclock.com/ :-)

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Godwin Stewart