mouse and keyboard freezed

  • coolspiritsjp
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2006
      Hello, everyone.

      I installed whitebox Enterprize Linux(liberation-respin2) into Dell
      Dimension3100c. The installation was completed without no problems, but
      both the mouse and keyboard do not work right after the device
      initialization while boot sequence. They are freezed, and mouse pointer
      do not move at all. Mouse and keyboard are connected by USB.

      If you have any info about this touble, plz let me know.
    • coolspiritsjp
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
        --- In linux@yahoogroups.com, "coolspiritsjp" <strikes@...> wrote:

        > Hello, everyone.
        >
        > I installed whitebox Enterprize Linux(liberation-respin2) into
        Dell
        > Dimension3100c. The installation was completed without no
        problems, but
        > both the mouse and keyboard do not work right after the device
        > initialization while boot sequence. They are freezed, and mouse
        pointer
        > do not move at all. Mouse and keyboard are connected by USB.
        >
        > If you have any info about this touble, plz let me know.

        Hi,
        i sent this help mail, but i have solved this trouble by myself, so
        let me inform you.

        i tried the latest version of whitebox enterprize Linux that
        is 'manifestdestiny', and the result is fine. Dell Dimension3100c is
        comparatively a new model, which was released to Japan market last
        Nov. And whitebox Enterprize Linux had been already updated
        to 'manifestdestiny' at that time, so Dimension3100c and the earlier
        version seems to be mismatched.
        Thx, everyone.