A 3D animation of Linux source code development

  • Hussain Hyder Ali Khowaja
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Here is an interesting thing that I found. Its a 3D animation of
      Linux source code development. Its a bit large file of about 9 MB.
      But its worth downloading if ur really interested in messing with
      linux kernel.
      http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pascal.brisset/kernel3d/kernel3d.html

      Another interesting thing is the Free Code Graphing Project
      This is a code that takes a linux kernel code as input and makes a
      graphical representation of dependencies. It might be of interest
      for people thinking of messing with linux kernel. This graphing
      project code is targeted towards 2.4 family kernels. Download
      http://perso.wanadoo.fr:80/pascal.brisset/kernel3d/245.mpg

      regards

      Hussain Hyder Ali Khowaja
      Email: hhalik@...