data recovery---debugfs does not list the deleted files.

  • com bio
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2005
      Hello,
      I lost all my data in my home folder when i tried to
      remove the user for some reasons. I umount ed the home
      partition immediatly and then tried to locate the
      deleted files using debugfs. but the output of "lsdel"
      says "0 files deleted". Can someone tell me how to
      recover these files. Thanks in advance.
      Deepan Chakravarthy N

      home page http://deepan.tk
      resume: http://deepanchakravarthy.tk