PANDA Antivirus for LINUX

  • srthakkar
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2005
      Anyone has expierence with FREE - PANDA antivirus for LINUX....??

      How is the product, worth it to install ??

      Al Thakkar
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2005
        On Tue, 03 May 2005 15:31:37 -0000
        "srthakkar" <shitalt@...> wrote:

        > Anyone has expierence with FREE - PANDA antivirus for LINUX....??
        >
        > How is the product, worth it to install ??

        There's a good solution available called ClamAV. Let me know if you
        think Panda is any better though.

        --
        http://edd.link9.net - http://irc.is-cool.net