Per desktop wallpaper - gnome / gentoo

  • Ajay Gautam
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hello

      I am trying to find a way to set mutiple wallpapers in gnome (2.6.2-r1), similar to what KDE
      offers. I came across wallpapoz, but some libraries were missing and I couldn't really use it.

      Any other way(s) to do this? tips / pointers would be highly appreciated.

      Thanks

      Ajay

      =====
      Ajay Gautam

      Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely.

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com