HTML from a web form

  • George Osvald
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2004
      Is it possible to send HTML emails from a web form?
      I have a php formmail on the web site and it only sends text. Is it
      possible to format messages to HTML?
    • Andrew McCombe
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2004
        Hi

        Have a look at this class:
        http://www.phpguru.org/static/mime.mail.html

        Regards
        Andrew

        Is it possible to send HTML emails from a web form?
        I have a php formmail on the web site and it only sends text. Is it
        possible to format messages to HTML?

        http://www.yahoogroups.com.
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        ---