Re: Linux System as a Web Hosting Appliance

  • Mario Chamorro
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2003
      --- Ed McMan <edmcman@d...> wrote:
      > pappasm850 wrote:
      > >I'm looking for is a web based front-end to web hosting setup. >
      >like the Cobalt/Sun RAQ servers have. The Cobalt servers have a very
      > >nice web interface for setting up the server, virtual domains, e-
      > >mail, DNS all that good stuff. I searched sourceforge.net and
      > >Mark

      > Also take a loot at cpanel:
      > http://www.cpanel.net/

      then look at other Web Host Control Panels:

      http://www.ensim.com/
      http://www.plesk.com/
      http://www.psoft.com/

      They're about $1500 for a site license.
      These newsgroups are so useful. If only I'd thought
      to ask about Control Panels a year ago, I wouldn't have
      wasted a year trying to write my own!
      -- Mario
    • sourceview@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 17, 2003