Fetchmail Problem

  • osama bin zia
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 1998
      Hi,

      I am having problem with configuring fetchmail for multidrop.The only
      available help is man pages and the file .I want to automate the
      procedure as well.I have done all that I can w.r.t the configuration of
      the .fetchmailrc file.Can anyone help me out

      osama
    • nits nits
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2005
        HI,

        In my pop a/c i hv received mail from yahoo,rediff,aol,example.com, etc......ok.

        Lots of mails in my pop a/c...

        But i want when fetchmail run its download only those mails, From:
        address is anything@....

        leave the messages from another domains(like yahoo,rediff,aol) untouched.

        Thanks