Re: Curious

  • Snwcrash
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 1998

      << From: Ginty Gee <naturalboys@...>

      Hi guys,

      I am 14 years old from Canada. I would like to you are Americans boys
      mostly circumised? I am living in a country where the boys are mostly
      circumised and I am moving to the United States soon. I am afraid they
      might tease me. Can someone on this list tell me? Thanks. >>

      Ignorance breeds fear. Have yours spayed or neutered today. (c)1997
      BlueTorrent