GDict questions

  • percy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2003
      hi list,

      is it possible to have your gdict work without looking up to
      gdict.org? i saw several dictionary databases over at
      gdict.org and i thought that gdict could work without going
      on-line.

      thanks,

      percy
    • Mike Peters
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2003
        On Thu, 8 May 2003 19:52:18 +0800
        percy <pdeleon@...> wrote:

        > is it possible to have your gdict work without looking up to
        > gdict.org? i saw several dictionary databases over at
        > gdict.org and i thought that gdict could work without going
        > on-line.

        I don't see why not if you host the dictionary database on your own
        local server and point gdict to that.

        --
        Mike
        Web Site: http://www.ice2o.com

        'Today Is A Good Day For Someone Else To Die!'
        (Feet of Clay)