News server

  • mails@munshi.dyndns.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hi,

      I kow this one might be very strange, but for more than a year I
      have been trying to find some news server that, just to learn how they
      work and see them work in practice.
      If you know any public news server then please let me know,
      preferrable on linux topics. I always wanted to subscribe to comp.lang.c
      but never ever managed to understand how to subscribe and which server to
      use.
      Thanks in advance.

      Bye.