eterm running errors

  • Meph Istopheles
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 4:15 PM
      Hey,

      I can't remember where I'd read it (& I remember seeing this in
      more than one place), but there's a way to have an e- or xterm
      open on the root desktop when opeing X which will keep running
      errors which occure in it.

      Well, this was stock in E (with eterm) with mdk 7.2, but since
      I'd edited my .Xdefaults & .bashrc with numerous changes, I've
      lost this.

      Is it a setting in one of those two files I'd accidentally
      deleted, or is it something else? How do I get the running
      errors back? This eterm has just been sitting here for a few
      weeks without any action, & I know better;-).

      Meph

      --
      "I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody."
      -Dave '-ddt->' Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux