a/b switchbox

  • ted
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 1999
      I have been using a switchbox for 2 years with no problems
      whatsoever...In fact I also use a a/b/c box but my only problem
      is I often forget where I am !!!!

      --

      Regards Ted

      Ted Wager g3tpi.ampr.org Linux freeware
      01509 261032....Beware of geeks bearing giffs!!
    • jimarnold@xxxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 1999
        Use a definitively different screen for each machine so you don't lose your
        bearings.